I’m Gisela Stewart, Jikiden Reiki Shihan, and practitioner of 10 years. Over the course of a decade I have been a dedicated and highly committed advocate for Reiki practice in its original, grounded and practical Japanese form. My business, Simply Jikiden Reiki, provides the vehicle for sharing authentic Japanese Reiki. It is also an official branch of the Jikiden Reiki Institute in Kyoto right here in Scotland.
“[Reiki] has made the most amazing difference, both physically and mentally.
On every level, I feel lighter.”
Having seen the incredible impact Reiki can have on people’s lives countless times for myself, for my family and for numerous clients and students, I am passionate about bringing Reiki well-being to you: through treatments in my clinics or through teaching this beautiful natural healing method in my courses. Jikiden Reiki offers you amazing and accessible tools for returning to and optimising your health.
- A wonderful, simple, natural way of melting away stress and tension.
- Can be used to aid numerous physical and psychological conditions.
- Simple & natural – stimulates your body’s innate healing response.
- A great tool for preventive healthcare, promoting balance and resilience.
- The method is so simple that anyone can learn how to do this.
- Jikiden Reiki training is comprehensive, down-to-earth and treatment focused.